Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Friday, November 27, 2009

Shot of the Day


Last night I was wondering about today. The question was idle, inasmuch as the answer wasn't forthcoming...
I should have woken up earlier at 5 this morning but that single tablet of Decolgen made me sleep until 9. I also forgot to set up the alarm, my bad. Moreover, I missed the moment. *sigh*

So, finally at 10 I've had everything set up and I was ready to go. Instead of learning Biology for tomorrow's test, I went for taking pics.
Photographic gears and equipments were with me and I set off my trip to hunt for pics. Thank God the sky was so clear and blue. :)
Even sweat glided like streams but it is worth doing anyway.
I was practising -as I'm trying to be a good photographer- my photographic skill and I'm so glad I've got many incredible "vistas" which are looking good to me. Walking down the ill-illuminated lanes, for the trees blocked the rays and even the sun was at its highest point, I found peace beneath them.

Anyway, it took 2 hours just to play around in the estate.
:)
What a great noon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails