Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Friday, April 30, 2010

"I Think I am ..."

When I looked at my status, it's "single". To me, this word keeps harassing me obliquely. The most unreliable source of my strength. The vault of my weaknesses. I am truly under pressure. And sometimes I feel dull. Dull about what it will become in my future. Whether I will finally find The One? Or perhaps ... no, that's not worth thinking.

Surely these are what I think I am:
1. Fall in love quite easily
Yeah. I said "quite". It seems that so-called pheromone has a lot to do with this. haha. I do have some sort of qualification, but when it comes to meet the girl, the feeling just pops! I guess everybody is like that?

2. Choosy
I have my own type, which I personally can't even tell either. Perhaps the principle which states that "my girlfriend will become my wife" is not making any sense. But yes, I choose my soul mate. So, I would be very thorough in inspecting girls from the way they act, their attitudes and so on.

3. Loyal
I define myself as a loyal guy. Hard statement though. But why? Because I am instilled to be for one lady only. When I fall in love in the first sight, I am sure I will look after her. Believe it or not? :) Tough assertion. I can't elaborate much.

4. You judge me
Hello guys. It's time to judge me. It's not me talking about me, but it's you talking about me, right? You all are my friends and I guess you know me pretty deep, eh? So, feel free to comment about who I really am.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails