Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Wound that Healed

That ugly March.. the fact that she had been taken made my heart shattered (as always). Yeah, but guess what? I was feeling strong enough to repel the wave that was crushing down on me even though I was on the brink of my downfall, I do know... that, well, I was late again. That I did not learn from the past. A regret that took a long while to fade.
One benefit: Brokenhearted is no more painful than ever.

I was sad. I was blue. I was kind of losing hopes that moment. In brief, I was totally spiritless! Yet, days surely would never put the pieces back into one. I hated it. I was trying to say to myself that I was living a lie! But crying over spilled milk is just a waste of time, isn't it?

As days roll by, I found me a bit fortunate. April turns out to be more promising yet demanding. :) I have worked unsociable hours with this ailment and God seemed to be knowing what I was exactly needing, a spring. So then, 4 days ago, I was introduced to someone who astonished me! I was staggered. Her unmatched inner-charm has caught me off guard although I have tried numerous times to elude it. So surprised that I have been thinking of her in everything that I do. I found it hard to drop her off. I just want to buy some more time just to be with her. Haha. A common feeling of love.

Can't tell you whether this feeling is real or it is just a mere byproduct in which March's ugliness is taken into account? I'd say I'm not sure. But it preferably goes to the real side. I am a realist anyways. :)

A new golden dawn. And the stake is high: CalvinKlein. :p

P.S. Thank you Lord Jesus for her presence in my life. Thank you SE, you are the best mate God's ever given!
Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails