Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Unexpected

I can't help myself but thinking of you! And the thing is: I discovered you inside the realm of unknown. Seems like there is a psychiatrists-can't-even-describe loophole unconsciously tunneling the image of this serene being in my head! You are a piercing through the crack in the chest. It is YOU that made me write this chunk of words that are eventually forming into perpetual online akwardness.

Let this realm introduce itself to you, face-to-face.
Although tomorrow is the first day of my final examinations, can't you see that I am putting efforts into this thing? You've gotta be asking why. So, why? Because I was so enthralled by your unexpected, shocking presence! Seriously.

April 1, 2011 is somewhat but a dream that literally stung and electrified me to the extent in which I could not distinguish the reality and the neverland. The effect is durable and long-lasting. I still remember that in the midst of carnage, I was there with you. We were holding hands together as though we had been seperated for infinity.

I didn't think of the fact that you had been there all the time but yet, my eyes were full of dirt. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails