Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Word of Honour

Firstly, I want to thank God and all of those who have helped me so far. hehe. I know this might appear awkward, but hey, I took an oath just now, for I'm grateful that I was invited by NTU and NUS to sit for their UEEs (University Entrance Exam). Why am I so thankful? Well, because it's hard to get a seat! Only 1,000 international students all over the globe are to be considered for the admission and we all strive hard to accomplish it. And though I haven't got in, I really thank God for those chances given. :)

These days are dark times. Just a month or two to get through. But the pain is unreliably burdensome. Sometimes I wish I were not born, but I think God is shaping my life?

Neverending assistance from Him since I prayed it for a full year. I'm glad, that by chance, I found a book of prayer that leads me to unraveled divine mystery. True it is! A year is not wasted then.

I vowed a pledge. A pledge which states "No browsing/internet-ing for a couple of month, except for weekends".
Hell! I was initially hard to believe that I swore such a promise! But the most arduous thing is that from tomorrow on, I won't be going online but on weekends. hiks.

Second knows no turning back. So little time I've got here. 6th,7th,20th,21st February are the days. Advanced Level test is truly hard. I've reviewed over and over again, but apparently they don't fit inside.

Whatever, I think I should enjoy it. As they are gifts to me.
I want to succeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails