Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love, Golden Dawn, You

Were we at the afterglow ... ?
Now I am lying here, clinging to the hope that has faded away
If we look back to our spring of youth, will you still deny me? Will you still say that they're all fakes? Will you still forsake me? Will you?

We shared the dawn, but I know even the dawn had to go..to be replaced by the dusk.
Love has to cry .. But it needn't die
Love has to grow .. But it needn't go. :'(
Well, heart has to sigh .... it's the test of time.

Now that days have changed into months. And months into years.
2008 - Yet still I remember the way we met in the very class. We've traveled through time and space and it feels as if it had just occurred yesterday. Time flies fast. Oh how I was calloused by doubts, joys, and fears. Fear that I might lose you. I always wanted to be with you and those delicacy kept me yearning for you even more.

Now I've somehow lost you. And I'm feeling lost right now. So lost. Look girl, I can't bear deleting you from my memory.. You are love at the first glance. You're very precious. You're unique!
We both do know, or at least I do, we've gone too far from the dawn. That second golden dawn when love is true still I'll wait. Seriously, I'll wait for it.

Love, Golden Dawn, and You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails