Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Communication is the Key

"A couple of lovers should make their worlds mixed together and in addition, becomes one independent body of the two's realms. Therefore, the newly entwined world is more enriched, not impoverished". I remembered that statement spoken on the talk show. Thereafter, I was struck by a lousy experience to which this condition equals.

I used to have a good friend. We often chitchatted through MSN and facebook. For a reason or two, we didn't speak again until last month I retrieved her BB PIN from her facebook account and added her. Then we talked via BBM. As an initiator, of course I said hello and the conversation continued normally. Some time later, she told me she had got a boyfriend and her words explicitly stated that her boyfriend had her 'in chain' by not letting her chatting to what she called me a "stranger". I think, "I'm a STRANGER? STRANGER you said?? Wew, that's so wrong!" And the weirder thing was she let that egocentric policy ruled over her. Anyways, despite the fact that she was such an arrogant being, I just fitted myself with a simple principle "Well, just forget it. Perhaps she said it unintentionally." Then I started realising that somehow her words conjured an intention to repel my presence. In addition, she got so pissed (the reason was not clear) that she 'removed' me from her friend list and blocked me.


"Wow, what a GREAT experience you've got, Steven" I think. I was blamed for something I did not do. I didn't give her a jerk, I was too nice to forget the "stranger" thing, I just said hello and I got a knife pierce my heart so deeply in return (Not because I like her, but her attitude towards me was definitely..wrong).

Communication is a fundamental matter. And the act that I conserved to her (via internet) was not erroneous, right? I just wanted to greet an "old friend". Duh, she was too influenced by her misleading partner.

This is very very untrue. Why? Because the relationship we build with our partners should enhance our lives, not make us bounded. It is okay for our steadies to be jealous when we interact with others of different gender, but this should not be too excessive. For instance, limiting his girlfriend's communication to the others but not to him, even cutting off contacts with her friends. This can't be tolerated, for each of us has the right to interact!

I disgust those people who installed barbed wires around "his beloved one". I feel pity for those actors (Actors due to the male's tendency to behave so). Hey, we are living in the era of democracy!

Well, this is life we are facing. We are unique. A differs from B, B differs from C, etc. But this matter cannot be left like this. I want to change those people's 'unkind' behaviour which will ultimately lead to an inevitable utter destruction of a household. But I know I can't. I can't change them for the greater good. But at least I do know that, for one whose partner is flexible and adaptive (in this particular problem), a happy family is undoubtedly to be fostered.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails