Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Friday, February 12, 2010

"I just have to see you again"

It has always been like this for three years. This emotion always evokes only on February! I don't even know why. I can't figure it out. My head is in a jam, can't take you off my mind. From the time we met I've been beset by thoughts of you. And ironically, the more I ignore this feeling the more I find myself believing: I just have to see you again.

But there's where my weakness resides. I'm too shy to let you know. Afraid that I might say the wrong words and hence, displease you. But I do know that I shall just do it, for she will never know I love her if I don't tell her, right? But my willpower often hides away. Shame on me.

Now, I'm like a child again. I'm out and lost for words. How does one define a crush combined with longing? A Longing to posses you oh dear. Perhaps I'll go mad if I can't have you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails