Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Monday, May 31, 2010

Let's Get this May Over With.

"Uang yang hilang dapat dicari kembali, tetapi waktu yang sudah berlalu tak dapat dibeli kembali."

Oh my, May's about to end. 7 more hours, mate. How I really really feel that this month runs quick! And then I realised that I'd spent much of the time blank. I played games, I watched movies, I hanged out with friends and I surfed the Internet whole day long. I did it unproductively.

In my clock, two months are such a great deal of time. I don't want my time to be thrown away because money can't buy me time.

My father bought me life-changing books, but I just put it on the bookshelf. I left them be. My point is, a revolution shall be made to establish a new me! Tonight's gonna be my cornerstone. I gotta change! That's why I don't like people saying "Let it flow". For Christ's sake! What if the stream ended up in the gutter? Did you know that fish spends most of its life swimming against the current?? If it didn't, it'd be a dead fish, just in case you hadn't known that.

Today is the turning point. Don't hesitate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails