Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Monday, June 07, 2010

I was Ambushed (by a Love Party)

We met each other 360 days ago, really it was 360 days ago. I realised you were the prettiest lady in the band. Wherever my eyes were wandering, my look would every time land on your figure. You were like a black spot in the centre of the whites. Every time I looked away, I'd eventually turn my look to you, my dearest. But funny thing is that, at that moment I didn't feel that you were the perfect companion for me. Moreover, I thought "Yeah, I just like the look of you, Ms. B. Really not so interested in going much deeper."

You are gifted with the splendorous cat eyes! And I can't ever forget such nice look of yours. I don't know, but to me, eyes are the basic opposite sex's part which looks very attractive. And you behave well, too.

But as your showing up in the group conjures up a feeling inside me. Not a long time ago, when we were going out together, whether you felt it or not, I just wanted to be with you. That was when I became conscious of an emotion that had grown within, that I have fallen in love with you. I really want to be more than just a friend. I'll give anything to hear you say that I am more than a friend.

Now every night before I go to sleep, I let my thoughts travel with me to the moon. Venturing back to our very first saying-hello, how I couldn't let go of my eyes on you for three days and how surprisingly a love could attack me real hard.

Yeah, I was ambushed by a band of love. I imagined how life would be without you. I imagined how you'll be doing when I'm studying abroad. *Sigh*. You've got me counting the seconds. I only have no more than two months left. I just want to tell you how I really feel. I am damn mad about you. if only I could cancel my university things. But I know, someday, somewhere, we will meet again.

P.S. I hope I don't regret this. I really do love you, Ms. B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails