Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Saturday, July 03, 2010

B'cos You're my Rainbow Love

White for the beginning
and red our love is spinning

Blue because you're my ocean
Tender as a cushion

Purple but not rainy
and green your hope will save me

Gray for stormy weather
Who cares when we're together?

Silver for the starlight
and black for after midnight

Gold because you are my sunshine
For everyday I am illumined

Pink as our sky
with a million butterfly

Yellow, red and blue
like a painted dream of YOU

Shining at the end of the sky and sometimes
reflecting from the ground of your eyes
It makes me cry
because you are my rainbow love.

2 comments:

Darwin - Aming said...

gombal bok wakkakakaka

Steven Sanjaya said...

ahahha. Sialan u darwin, gw bwat ini spenuh hati yaaa.. :p Mkirin kata-katanya aja mpe susah. Dibuat rhythm gt. hehehehe

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails