Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

And There It All Starts

Just like a light in the dark, you seem to be the answer to my heart. The key to my future. But some things remain a shadow in you. Joyful, friendly, pretty, heartfelt, fervent and devout might have been the perfect words to describe you. To me you are all but a perfection. But things ...

Things could have gone differently if I hadn't chosen to be here, right now. In every moment that I take, you are always there before me. Your ubiquitous virtual image always appears. Slowly and step by step, reaching towards you is not an easy thing to do. My heart is craving for a big leap but yet, it has always failed me. I fear ...

Fear of losing you has always consumed me. But heck, I move on. All those situations that revolve around me don't deserve my priority. Prior to nine-three of last year I had been lost but you gave me a brand new hope just like an oasis for those lost in the desert. Really and really ...

Really thank God for your presence.Though you don't and won't notice, at the end of my day the truth will prevail. For you.

You are such a blessing. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails