Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

(You are) Without a Guarantee

The storm in my life is never-ending. The seas roar and the earth shakes as if I were not wanted; the end of time for me is near. Could this life have been better? Perhaps not. Such a forgotten child that has been wandering in search for the truth. The truth was you ... Yea, it was you until this day came across the time barrier to prove that, once again, God has another plan for me.

Our Love is Without a Guarantee. Whose isn't?
Every time they say: "The more NO you'll encounter, the more nearer you are to YES". But the nearer I am to the edge of the most edge, the harder I find it this world to live by. God surely has another plan for me which I know He will give the best for me. But, it is really painful to receive the fact that all of them are gone ... just like that. So unloved and uncared-for might be the best words to describe what I am feeling right now. This very moment freezes the seconds when I met you and depicts your beautiful, ice-melting smile. Could life be better without you? Of course as long as I will it!
Maybe I am unworthy of your smile. So yes, someone deserves you better than I do. One way or another, I will need to be able to let go of you, of your presence and of your  dashing smile. You are so perfect to me! But ... when love wants to fly you can't keep it down. You are FREE now. Fly wherever you want to be.

And ... See you! Till destiny meets us.
Steven


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails