Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Friday, June 24, 2011

When 19 is The Number

Parents are not here. Friends forget my birthday. What's the world gonna be without online social-networking sites? Those friends turn out to be just friends. Some will pass the test; many will lose; Even more will surrender without fighting. Secluded and unknown. Yeah. Life could be better.


So, happy birthday to me!
Steven, you've been such a great self! I love you for your principles, for your storm-resistiveness, for your life, for your talents, for your stories, for your status and most importantly ... FOR YOUR OWN SELF. Thank you God, I have a chance to live here, on earth. Thank you Lord for the health that You have granted to me. Thank you Jesus for those 18 years. Thank you.
Thank you. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails