Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bloody Months!

Today is the end of October. Tomorrow is the start of November.
Six months ahead are gonna be the divine judgments. Well, you see now I'm in my last grade, the twelfth grade, and as long as I am concerned this is the hardest part of where I've been through.

The hardships begin next month.



1. St. Ignatius
Well, after those exhausting lessons now I'm facing HELL. From tomorrow onwards, one shift of lesson will comprise of a 5 hour study. And every single week there are gonna be two TOs (November) and three (on December) that must be taken on weekdays! And while the others are experiencing their best Christmas holiday, I'll be studying so hard that eight hours of my everyday will be filled up with Chemistry. Eight hours a day on Christmas Holiday! (Even Christmas Eve I can't celebrate it...sigh)
But after all, it's a sacrifice to meet the goals. It's a price to pay.

2. School
Today (31 of October) is the opening of CC Cup 2009.
And in a week or two, I'll be enjoying great TOs everyday after school.
GREAT!

3. Direct English
I spare my Wednesday and Friday's evenings from 6:30 to 9:30 practicing IELTS till next January. Oh my, I should be more time-manageable.

4,5,6.. etc!!

Oh how I love these incoming bloody months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails