Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained

This proverb suddenly appeared in my mind some time ago. And I still remember how often my dad keeps saying this thing to me, just like "A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step".
Yeah.
Then, I thought for a while "Hmm.This sounds right! And true! We can't finish working our homework if we don't start writing the first letter. We can imagine all things are through, but without action everything is just imagination.
Relating it to a thing, I found out that I was not too fond of it. Sometimes it was even a reason for my failures in relating with the opposites. But why??I did my best to her but then she walked away. I can't figure out why.
I got a strong motivation to tell her I love her, but my guts always procrastinate. Well, maybe I'm a choosy one, but who isn't? I built a relationship and I failed. So I thought "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" was so wrong.
But finally I remembered these sayings: "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" and "No pain, no gain". I realised what my mistakes were. They were the discouragements! I was too afraid to tell her, and now the time has gone whereas I remain still. I made some efforts but she replied it with ruthlessness. I know that I was too late. I regretted this thing.

So from that time on, every morning I wake up, set the goals, and try reaching the goals (One of the goals is to go for her).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails