Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Friday, October 09, 2009

Friday's Time Line

05:20 AM - "Hey Friday!! It's me! I'm now ready for the final day!". Really excited this morning because today, October 09 2009, is the termination of mid-exams series.
05:55 AM - Hit the road!
06:20 AM - Arrived at the destination, school. Feeling so anxious..just wanted the exams to be started.
07:30 AM - English paper. Started.
11:00 AM - "Hooorayy! Finally, it's now over!" :D After all the sweat I've dropped, now the war has finally come to an end. hehe. But the more surprising thing is that I received 100 at Physics (I was so sure that I'd fail the test, really!) and 92.5 at Chemistry (can't stop gazing at the paper for 5mins). Moreover, there's still no sign of remedial test, yet. Man! Blessed be the Lord. :)
12:00 PM - Got home.
12:35 PM - Boedi texted me that he'd just turned over the engine and driven all the way to here. We were about to launch.
12:50 PM - Boedi did arrive, SAFELY. How fast it was! Lucky you are Boed, u're still alive. hahaha.
1:20PM - My mom, Boedi, and I were on our way to MKG.
1:40 PM - Having parked the car,I and Boedi set out for lunch (As usual, Boedi ate meatball..over and over again.. --" while I...just drank a cup of sugarcane juice)
2:30 PM - a cinema with a deserted, forsaken ambiance. The cinema was just like ours. There were only Boedi, me, and the staffs. --". We booked the 3:40 Surrogates movie.
2:40 PM - Searching present for Boedi's friend. As I and Boedi had already planned before, it took only 10mins to hunt for it (Compare it to our last Quest! It took 2hrs!! ._. )
2:55 PM -
Boedi: "Jay, masih stengahjaman lg nih..Ngantoekk nih! Cari tmpat yg asik yuk..hahaa..maw tidur nehh.."
Steven: "ngantukk?maw tidur??seriously??! (staring endlessly at Boedi) Okayy..Soursally aj gmn?dsana tmpatNa jg ok tuh."
Boedi: "hmm..ayo!"
3:05 PM - We reached Soursally. What a tiresome stroll! Spending our times talking bout..yahh,,u know lha..boys' stuffs.haha.
3:25 PM - The walkway should've been much much time-consuming! But as Boedi knew a "shortcut", we arrived too far from on time. Boedi bought a bottle of mineral water (He almost finished drinking it before we actually got inside the theatre!). It seemed to us that the theatre was a bit much crowded. We then sat on a bench. This is a part where I and Boedi can't ever forget!
Steven: "(sitting next to Boedi, poking him, and whispering) Boed Boed,,liat deh,,ce" yg kayak gitu tuh yg............"
Boedi: "........(empty look, thinking for a while, shocked)."
The girls: "Hi Boed!!!"
No wayy!! I was so shocked and fully surprised that I couldn't even close my gaping mouth! I didn't expect they replied my whisper! It was as if they had known that they were being talked about. The three of them, they are friends of Boedi!hahaha, what a scene!
5:05 PM ? -
After watching movie, we went down the escalator. 1st floor. My eyes suddenly caught her. I didn't know if she were really 'her'. My heart suddenly beat faster. I talked to Boedi, "bro, isn't that girl ....???". "hmm..it looks like her.. (straining, looking at one point)..Yeah, it's her. Or at least, it's her! Jay...!".
I was so bewildered. She was between the 2 girls. Idk. That green-grayish stripes girl..? "No way,I think. But her postures..they're matched". I hate to tell this, I wanted to say hello but my guts just went away. haha.
I and Boedi were wandering that time. So after 30 secs from that incidence, Boedi said to me, "Jay, why aren't we chasing after them??". "You mean, stalking?...(thinking for a while)... Yeah,why not??". I looked back to the scene, but they had been gone.
But Boedi was so enthusiastic that he tried to track them. hahaha.
But after 5mins of searching, Boedi got zero. I said, "Oh c'mon man. It's such a waste. If you coincidentally see them again, then I'll treat you".
5:30 PM -
Going up to 1st floor. We saw the girls again, in front of "next". But I turned my sights. Idk. Whether it was her or not at all. I was still anxious. "Jay..kalo gw gak salah denger sih,,barusan lo maw traktir gw kan??hehehee"."......No!That was a joke, you know?haha"
So the conclusion is I don't know whether that girl was her?But I did recognize that face. But idk, I haven't seen her for at least, a year. That's saddening.

5:50 PM - We shopped at BreadTalk, bought some breads home. :D
6:05 PM - We were going..home..

Aaaa! Today's superb! :)

2 comments:

Titan Tyra said...

Haha, really glad you did well on your exams :)
Btw, as your informal "english teacher" I've gotta say it's actually "Boedi and I" and not the other way round :D hehe.

Steven Sanjaya said...

heyy,sorry Titan. I just realised there is a comment.
Thanks! :)
Oh ya,,"Boedi and I"..thanks for the revision ya. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails