Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Introductory Chapter

Hi everyone! This is the first time I have such kind of blog.
So, I'm kinda new to this. Hehe.

Well,I guess some people are wondering why I made this.

Some of my motives are:
1. As my best friends have already known, I write journals (not everyday).
It happened a year ago. The school did give its students an agenda for each, a.k.a "Buku Refleksi Harian". The school authority pushed and encouraged us to write reflective writings on that book. So until now, I think it's been a habit. :)
2. I love sharing things and stuffs. haha.
3. I also like trying new things, like this (blog) and just a few days ago I just started a deviantart.

That's all my intro!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails