Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Law of Attraction


Negative charges repel another negative charges. But how weird it sounds when you know that they attract positive charges? There must be some kind of code of laws which the mother nature made long before the universe expanded, long before we were born onto this world.
But ... we can't violate it, can we?

I have been living 18.5 years of my life. I have seen many things: I have seen how unique we are. I have seen how we communicate. I have seen a joyous marriage. I have seen a driven divorce. I have seen a person died. I have seen a kid was born. I have seen a person flew to the moon. I have seen the climate change. I have seen the sea level rises. I have seen mountains spew ashes and lava.
But ... I haven't seen what and who I will be. Will I live the rest of my days in desolation?

Most of the time I spend predicting and forecasting the will-not-be-unravelled image through a bland frame. Most of the time I practise good attitudes and abide by the laws. Most of the time I spend imagining, portraying and depicting you. Most of the time I approach my dear imaginary-yet-real figure without her knowing that I just fell for her.
But ... Most of the time you spend ignoring.

Apparently you are just abducted. Apparently I am just thinking it wrongly. Apparently you are just going further and further away. Apparently I am just driving in a wrong lane. Apparently you are just joking. Apparently I just take it too seriously. Apparently you are just not who you were. Apparently I am just misled.
But ... Apparently you are put aground in such a serious case that you can't get out of there alive.

I can't and won't be bothered. But ... you attract so much attention. And you deserve it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails