Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

To the Heart of the States

You're a two-legged reptile. The blood that's flowing through your veins is ... cold. There is no other word that could define your cold-blooded-ness. To the heart of the States I am reaching. The shellings worth nothing but friendly fires. Forests raged by fire. O=O is wearing thin.

Choked am I. Suffocated. Surrendered. I'm giving my life to the Most High.

Am lying still on the green pastures. The ravaged, war-torn horizon changes to a perfect, sunny day. All I can see is the clear, blue sky. I can't breathe. I know it is my time. It is inevitable. Deprivation of oxygen makes my vision blurry. Disillusioned state of mind as the Angel of Death is approaching. I feel peace.

Dancing with the dead is your vibe. I have been trying to be within your aura, relentlessly. Now, I am in the dead men's world. Are you all satisfied? No. Is it even gone unnoticed? Instead, you are ... dancing with someone else.


How shattered my heart be. Seeing your reflection with him in the air, but I am unseen. Been spending my days here in the lamentation shouting at you. Yelling as loud as I can do. Everything ventured, nothing gained. In the purgatory where even the sun is no match I wish: "If only I could turn back time ...."

"If only I had told you the truth". It was a long journey to you. A really long journey. But how could I, a mere private and the lowest-rank of all, fall in love with you, my queen?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails