Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Thursday, January 13, 2011

There is Never a [Zero Percent]


Who are you to be around? Who are you to take control? Who are you to be in charge of this situation? You and I are just walking away from each other. Heading towards the two 180-degrees, totally different destinations. I turned my head to the back, and I can see you moving away, away, away and the farther you are, the stronger this force is pulling me. Persecuted am I. Did you even say goodbye? Did you even look to your back? Yeah, he has enticed you.

To the morning I am clinging. Throughout the days I am mesmerised. Thoughts of you are haunting me ... day and night. Through the valley of the shadows I go with just one little wish. Landing on my mind: "Can I survive this barren life? If I did survive, will I survive you?" High, impassable mountains, deep blue oceans are there but I know that the forlorn hope's still got its 0.01 percent of success. To the unknown I am giving my life.

The image of being lost is unpleasant. Yet, it is exactly what you are yearning. I, also, am aware of your being dragged away. I am wondering if I had cut the cord that was holding you ... long before the day I realised that you're being held hostage ... but just like a foolish, idiotic yet lunatic person I was, I know I couldn't. Just like a marionette I am, driven by an outlandish force.

Still I long for the day we will meet again. I didn't notice that I was smart enough to decode despite tens of thousands of fortnights are spent desolated.. History has it that even Spanish explorers made their way to the west, they met the Portuguese sailing to the east. Which also concludes that I know that someday, somewhere we are going to be standing face-to-face, saying 'hi' for the second time. Yeah, for the second time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails