Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Minding my Own Business


Dictated by you, Oh Princess o'Charm. Towards the pointlessness state-wise, I was indirectly cursed to have signed a pact with the devil. I blame again: "Why me? Why did my heart fall for you?" Trying to persuade my mind to control this fragile, imaginary thing called "heart". But it fails all the time since my mind follows, never argues and will never disobey it.

Our paths may be different. But my burning desire for you is unchangable and unquenchable "until I've got you". That's the problem. I am truly provoked by every single thing you have captured with another member of looney-lump-of-boogers group. Completely disarrayed as time keeps on walking, I once arranged to teach a lecture. But the one-go-mission is ago.

I hope it fades with the sunset. But it's not. Even the celestial starry nighttime is making fun of me. Thoughts of you have been wandering inside this corner-less brain and inflicting pain throughout every living tissue I possess. I am pretending to be as cheerful as possible but I know someday I will face the dead-end. So, there's no point of hiding it again, huh?

Another morning has been and is always him and his game. No matter how fallen you are, girl, this mind is looking away from you. But, you know my mind follows my heart, and my heart tells me something.

P.S. -ing suffix simply means: action or process. I am literally trying to mind my own business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails