Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Friday, June 18, 2010

Green Star

Hello little friend of mine, good to see you. :)
You are such a green polished little metallic thing that suddenly appeared. You are so worthy that I picked you up and preserved you.


You are the utmost reliable reminder. Because every time I look at you, I see her within my head.

You are the source of strength. Because whenever troubles come, you are there to hold me up.

You are sorrow exterminator. Because I will always smile when I take a peek of you, even at a glance.

You are a great conjurer. Because I will always feel that she's around whenever you are there.

You are simply a middleman. Because I can tell how much I love her through you.

You are a benevolent listener. Because you always listen to my aimless speech.

You are a trustworthy companion. Because I can sense your presence in anything I do. Everywhere, every single ticking second.

You are a blue star. Though you're green, but you deliver a great amount of blue to me.

You are love fertilizer. Thanks to you, my love has just been growing. :)

You are a lovely enchanter. Because you make me believe that I can be hers.

You are a key to everything. Because every thing that happens in my life is connected to her.

You are a good friend in the night. Because you always remind me of 'Bee' before I go to bed.

You are a sound priest. Because she is in my every prayer.

You are a good healer. Because I feel in the greatest mood ever whenever I look at you.


Well, greenie, thanks for being a part of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails