Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Turning the 17 to 18

Well life, you've been shaping the today me. "Time flies fast", that's what people say. Yeah, I can't deny it nor reject it but 24 hours a day is too short. I wish earth revolved a bit slower. Let's say we had 50 hours in a day.

But Lord, I am very happy I can still breathe. I can still see how beautiful this world is despite it's literally melting. I can still enjoy my teenage spirit. And after all, I can still experience for the first time how love struck me real hard. And how I can get my share of love.

I have a good life. I am so grateful. I have a good father who always motivates me and gives me his wise words. He is always behaving strict to his children. And I thank dad for his force. Because of the disciplines instilled to me, I now understand what life is meant to be.

I have a good mother who forced me to eat vegetables and fruits. Now, look what I am, I love eating them! I will feel quite awkward when there's no green on my plates. Thanks to my mom for caring and helping me, driving me to the school, helping me finishing my artworks. You are such a great mom! Even my mom knows all my secrets. haha. About my crushes, everything! I just can't keep my secrets with me.

I have a good sister who always cheers me up in time of troubles. She gives me a new perception about fashion. Well, tell you the truth, I was quite old-fashioned back to two years ago. Even though my sister sometimes induces angers, but I still love you, sist.

I have good friends. But I think there are only some whom I can count on. Like Fransiskus Rosano Adi Prakoso, Boedi Setia Utama, Leonard Rusli, Steven Solichin, Andreanus Wijaya, Andrew Raditya, Markus Gunawan, Alberto Tengguna, Suwandi Efron, Marvin Lambert, Brenda Tedjadharma, Larissa Wiratno Hwang, Reinard Bagus Ananto, Pius Andhika Gustianto, Ivan Yulian, William Haezer Saputra, Chelia Kusumo and Violene Virginta. I can rely on them. Really. Oh and Maximinus Darwin too, my long-gone friend whose presence staggered me tonight! I can't believe that I mentioned my loved one to him. That means I trust him. :)

Oh God, I just wish two things to happen.
1. Can I be Ms. B's? Please give me guts to tell her from deep inside my heart.
2. Please Lord Jesus, lead and sustain me when I am studying abroad.

Thank You Lord, I know You always listen to my prayer.
:)

Happy Birthday, Steven!

2 comments:

Darwin - Aming said...

and Happy bday (again!) Steven!

Steven Sanjaya said...

@Darwin - Ming: haha. Yes mate, thank you. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails