Mini Earth

Where In The World Are You?

Sunday, June 20, 2010

So Baby, Here's the Bottom Line :

Bee Bee and Bee. God, the eyes of the world are on you! Many guys like you. I know it. You know it. The empress' charms you possess literally bring me down. Oh come on, I am not good at hiding my emotions. But whenever you're around, my heart is running away from the fact that I really DO LOVE YOU! And I guess you know how hard it is for me to try getting the words out of my deepest darkest bluish foundation. How can I tell you when words don't come easy? And there is so much I am trying to say.

I am fighting my own mind. Depleting the layer of my brain that says you are the only one. I am trying very hard. I swore I'd let nobody in. But you lessened the distance and thus, I have been trapped in the heat of your eyes. How could you trespass?

Well, somehow I feel that you and me are both like-minded. And your face, those eyes, those perfect linen fibers that spun your wondrous, like-no-others look! Oh no, I fell in the spell of your charm. Did you cast a voodoo on me?

Did you know that your name buzzes in my head every time I inhale? And exhale, too. Oh my, your name is truly like a parasitic digital voice that reaches out for more. It can't get enough. And when I deciphered your name, it contains the ambiance of "dullness". :)

Oh Queen of Hearts, you have brought me down to my knees. You have made my mind bend. You are like a spider and I could be the fly. I could be your victim of love but I believe this love is not phony because when I walk alone in the night through an empty street, I just can't stop thinking of you. Do you feel the pain? Could it be the same? Are you missing me too?

There is no cure to this feeling. I just need you by my side saying that you love me too. That's all.

So Initial B, tell me. Do you love me too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails